lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

The Diary and the Materials (2)


27th September, 2012                   DRAMA WORKSHOP DIARY

Today is my 4th drama class. Last …………. we played the Puppets. My classmate …………..  was very good with the puppets.  Then we ………….. the game“The Minister’s cat”.

 In The Minister’s cat  we clap ……… times rhythmically and say the sentence “The minister’s cat is ………..             . Every ….        has to say the sentence with a ……………….  adjective and everybody …………….the sentence. These are the adjectives we said: ……………. /                            /                          /                                  /                         /                              /                             /                              /                               .                              
Finally we saw a video about The Elements of a Drama:
1 The…………………………….. is the place where the actors perform.
2. The …………………………… is the writer who writes a play.
3. The ………………………….. is the text in  a play.

Today, as usual, we have played the………………………  In my opinion, …………………… and ……………….. are the best with ………………… I like……………..
Later,  we have played the game ……………and ……………………. At the beginning you get tight as a ball and then you ………………….
Today the …………… has shown us the ……………. of the English Department. This is the link:

                            www.ourenglishprojects.blogspot.com

I like this blog because …………………………………………………………………………………  and  I …………………………………………………………. 

SONG: HELLO, MY NAME IS….

1- Hello, hello, my name is Kevin.
     Hello, hello, my name is Kevin.
2- Hello, hello, my name is Laura.
    My name is Laura.  This is my friend.

1 & 2:  Nice to meet you.
             Nice to meet you.
             Nice to meet you, 
             to meet you too. (bis)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario