sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

New Term: Self-Assessment

We finished last year's last term performing Funny School Times - 1;


but we did't have time to watch the recorded video and to make a review. That's why in the first class of the first week of the New Year, Drama students have watched their performance and  self-assessed.



Self-assessment: Cooperative Group Work

Name: ______________________________________________Date: ______________
Activity: 1ST Evaluation Play

Circle the word that best describes your level of participation and cooperation.
1.      I respect the class at the rehearsals
not at all          rarely           sometimes        often
2.      I am a disciplined person
not at all          rarely           sometimes        often
3.      I make an effort at the rehearsals in class
not at all          rarely           sometimes        often
4.      I cooperate with the teacher to do well in the class
not at all          rarely           sometimes        often
5.      I respect the teacher obeying his rules
not at all          rarely           sometimes        often
6.      I offer my opinion on the proper time
not at all        rarely         sometimes        often
7.      I listen to the other group members and help them
not at all            rarely        sometimes         often
8.      I encourage others to participate.
not at all         rarely        sometimes         often
9.      What I liked best about working with this group:
10.  What gave me the most difficulty when working with this group:

But time at Drama classes is not always so serious. 
There is always time for games. On this occassion, we celebrated the New Year, or their first performance, with a well-known game: 
The Orchestra


They also improvised some images. A student came out at the class front, imagined an object (a tree, for instance) and a group of five or six completed different actions around the tree.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario